2020 dates 6/27 – 7/2. For those ages 21 and above interested in participating in Boston GuitarFest mainly to receive private lessons, attend concerts, and perform with the Boston Guitar Orchestra, the “Adult Education” program launched in 2019 may be a good fit.
Aimed at aficionados of the guitar, Adult Education is similar to the Institute program in a number of ways, but is slightly more casual.
Main Features of the Adult Education Program
- Students will not be expected perform in Masterclasses
- Students are invited to participate in the Boston Guitar Orchestra Concert
- Three private lessons with skilled GFest faculty (one more lesson than the Institute program)
$435 – Early Bird: must register by April 1st, 2020
$525 – Normal Rate
Send questions about this year’s Adult Education program to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult Education Housing (optional)
$315 for a single room (additional nights extra)
$255 for a double room (additional nights extra)
For those interested in auditing either adult program, we offer an auditor option. With that, you will receive:
* Free admission to observe all 3 days of masterclasses
* Seminars and Workshops
* Access to all GuitarFest Concerts.